The Firm advises clients on the matters related to the issuance and circulation of various kinds of securities, share sale and purchase contracts, listings on Ukrainian stock exchanges, using securities as an instrument for fund raising. Our lawyers provide issuers of securities with assistance in compliance with fund market regulations, including:
- providing legal advice and preparing due diligences for issuers on the matters of disclosure requirements on the capital market;
- acting for clients in their relations with professional players on the capital market (traders, depositories, registrars, investment funds, etc.);
- drafting and analysing share sale-purchase agreements and representing clients in transactions with securities; analysing and drafting other types of contracts relative to securities;
- representing clients in the State Commission for securities and fund market in the matters relative to registration of the placement of securities and in investigations into possible violations of capital market regulations;
- providing legal advice in connection with emission of shares and debentures; preparing and filing documents required to obtain authorisation to issue shares;
- advising companies on raising capital through private and public sources, including companies operating in such sectors as construction;
- acting for clients in litigation relative to transactions with shares and other securities.
In cooperation with its foreign partners, the Firm provides legal advice and assistance in circulation of shares and derivatives in other countries to Ukrainian issuers of these financial instruments.