It stands to reason that effective business, both in Ukraine and abroad, is not possible without careful and professional tax planning. Matters related to tax planning and taxation of business operations remain of the key importance. The adoption of the new Tax Code has created a demand for a fresh approach to taxation solutions and requires full cooperation with regulatory authorities.
As Ukraine is integrating into the world business community, issues of customs regulations that are closely interrelated with tax regulations have never been more pressing.
The Salkom Law Firm has a vast experience in the field of providing legal advice on tax and customs related matters and helping its clients create tax solutions and resolve tax controversies. Our tax lawyers are experienced in tax litigation and act for clients before administrative tax authorities and law enforcement agencies.
Our services provided to a diverse range of clients include:
- providing counsel in the matters of taxation of business operations including cross-border transactions;
- tax planning for businesses and individuals tailored to their specific needs;
- structuring business and financing transactions to achieve favourable tax results;
- representing clients before the State Tax Authority, administrative agencies of various state and local jurisdictions, and in courts;
- out of court tax disputes resolution.